• The bbqgeeks forum is moving to a new server! Posting will be closed until the move is complete.

Lemon Basting Sauce for Chicken On The Grill

N

Nanatracyann

This sauce is very easy to prepare. I mainly use it for our chicken when grilling out, but you can use as a basting sauce for fish, pork or hamburgers that are being barbecued as well. This sauce keeps refrigerated for 2 to 3 weeks. Warm before using. Makes about 1 1/2 cups of sauce.

Lemon Basting Sauce For Chicken

Ingredients:
3/4 cup butter
2 teaspoons paprika
1 teaspoon sugar
1 teaspoon sea salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
Pinch of cayenne
1/2 cup lemon juice
1/2 cup hot water

Melt the butter, but be careful not to brown it. Add the paprika, sugar, sea salt, pepper, mustard and cayenne. Stir until thoroughly blended. Then add the lemon juice and hot water. Beat until well mixed. Enjoy!

D

dissn_it

This sounds like it would be really good on grilled fish. I might have to try it out on some tilapia fillets soon. I like the pinch of cayenne to give it a little bit of an extra kick. Thanks for sharing this recipie!

L

LoveThatBBQ

I've never tried making up a sauce like this so will give it a try. It certainly sounds like it would be very tasty and add a lot of flavor to the meat you're cooking.

D

dconklin

This sounds pretty good. With all the cooking and stuff I use, I never cooked with lemon juice. I have had things that were prepared with lemon and I do like lemon. Not sure why I have never tried it. This may be the perfect time to try it!

C

Caryn

This is something that I am going to try on my walleye next time I make walleye. I am always looking for a different way to prepare it for grilling. This sounds like an awesome sauce. Thank you for sharing this lemon basting sauce recipe.

C

Coffeeaddict

This sounds like it would be really good on grilled fish. I might have to try it out on some tilapia fillets soon. I like the pinch of cayenne to give it a little bit of an extra kick. Thanks for sharing this recipie!
I agree! I guess this will be great for tilapia. I like the butter combined with chayenne for the zing :) thanks for sharing, nanatracyann! I'll definitely try this for the Lenten feast.

N

Nanatracyann

I agree! I guess this will be great for tilapia. I like the butter combined with chayenne for the zing :) thanks for sharing, nanatracyann! I'll definitely try this for the Lenten feast.
You are very welcome, I know you will love it!

wynters

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.ru

wynters

laterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.runameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.ru
navelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.rupapercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.ru
partialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.rurectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.ru
reinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.rustungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.ru
tappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru