• The bbqgeeks forum is moving to a new server! Posting will be closed until the move is complete.

Convert to trouser burners

John George

I have a Viking 52" Grill VGBQ5323RTL. Can I swap the regular burner on the far left with a Viking Trusear burner? Viking will not answer my question. The Trusear burner part # is G3208947 for a Viking grill 52" with VGIQ5323RTL. I would think it's a simple swap of the burners. The only not so simple thing is that Viking is charging $800 for the part!! Yes I know I can get a grill with a sear burner for that price. lol.. But this grill is already set in my outdoor kitchen, and I love it. Regardless of the very expensive price, I'd like to know if this is doable?

JamesBog

Excited dance time I discovered this amazing platform! As a personal injury legal counsel, clarity in legal discussions is my vibe. Elated to share with you my website , a space where we unravel uncomplicated personal injury law without the trouble. Explore, join the conversation, and let's navigate the legal together! Explore my site, and let's clarify uncomplicated personal injury law without the trouble.
Legal representation services for individuals involved in accidents
Usual Motorcycle Accident Hurts and Legal Restitution c7c92b6

JamesBog

wynters

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulse