• The bbqgeeks forum is moving to a new server! Posting will be closed until the move is complete.

Anyone Find Good Gloves?

W

Waynefire

I know that firefighting gloves are great at absorbing the heat from your BBQ, but they can also be cumbersome. Since this is the case does anyone know of any good gloves they can be using to prevent their hands from getting burned over the hot coals.

L

ljepilo

Try looking on ebay, I have seen loads of those on ebay, and for very cheap price.I might find the link and send it to you :).

I

Isabellas2007

You may want to check out some fire departments. These places generally have sales on the older equipment they cannot use. Then you can have gloves which are fire proof and not have to be worried about getting burned.

A

adamarclight

I know that firefighting gloves are great at absorbing the heat from your BBQ, but they can also be cumbersome. Since this is the case does anyone know of any good gloves they can be using to prevent their hands from getting burned over the hot coals.
Try find this gloves.... they're being sold online... Steven Raichlen Best of Barbeque Insulated Food Gloves, Pair. If i don't remember it wrongly, the price is around $12. Not too expensive since it protects your hand from being burned since it got a good heat resistance.

N

novasparker

I am going to have to find some of these myself. I don't have any BBQ gloves at all, which is tough on my hands. Thanks for the heads up on the eBay thing as well as finding them at your local fire department. This is helpful in terms of where to start my search.