• The bbqgeeks forum is moving to a new server! Posting will be closed until the move is complete.

What's your favorite marinade for chicken breast?

D

Derkler

Many of us are concerned with cooking chicken breast on the grill. The biggest concern is not just how it will taste, but also the texture and how juicy the chicken will turn out. To prevent dry chicken, one important step is to marinade the chicken. Not only does the marinade give the chicken flavor, but it also helps to tenderize the chicken breast. So what are your favorite marinade recipes?

I usually use grushed garlic, soy sauce, grated ginger and lemons for a quick marinade. I also like these suggestions from Kalyn's Kitchen

Completely Foolproof 100% Delicious Grilled Chicken

http://www.kalynskitchen.com/2005/05/completely-foolproof-100-delicious.html

Recipe for Savory Marinade for Grilled Chicken, Pork, or Beef
http://www.kalynskitchen.com/2005/06/savory-low-carb-marinade-for-chicken.html

What are your favorite recipes?

D

dashboardc33

I enjoy a ranch, garlic and parmesan marinade. Sometimes I will make this marinade myself and sometimes I will buy a pre packaged marinade at the grocery store. I agree that marinading the chicken before you put it on the grill will definitely help keep the chicken juicy and avoid a dried out taste.

C

Caryn

There are several different recipes that I use to marinade my chicken with. My favorite marinade is one from McCormick Grill Mates. It is an awesome marinade which tenderizes and gives an awesome flavor to my chicken. It is McCormick Grill Mates Brown Sugar Bourbon Marinade. All you need for this marinade is the package of powder, 1/4 cup of oil, 2 tablespoons of water and 2 tablespoons of either apple cider or white vinegar. I use apple cider vinegar, which I think gives it an awesome flavor. You need to marinade it for a minimum of 15 minutes. I usually marinade it anywhere from 1-5 hours, depending on how much time I have before I need to put it on the grill.

S

shaun

I have lots of different marinade recipes for grilled chicken, ranging from Portuguese to Mexican. One of my favourites is a Thai marinade made with garlic, ginger, chilli, lemon grass, lime juice, coriander, spices and coconut milk.

wynters

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.ru

wynters

laterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.runameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.ru
navelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.rupapercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.ru
partialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.rurectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.ru
reinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.rustungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.ru
tappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru