• The bbqgeeks forum is moving to a new server! Posting will be closed until the move is complete.

Slow Cooker Sesame Chicken

L

L_B

Thanks for the awesome recipe. I am definitely bookmarking this link and adding it to my recipes to try. You can never go wrong with Chinese food. It is a favorite in our house. There is just great little Chinese takeout not far from our home and we go there quite a bit. They give you lots of food for your money and it is so good. The service is always fast and friendly but sometimes it is nice to make up your own home cooked Chinese food.

D

Diane Lane

You're welcome, @L_B, I hope you like it if you try it. I don't seem to have enough time these days to cook everything I'd like to. I finally bought some chicken thighs the other day, but forgot about the chicken breasts (and sesame seeds) for this recipe. I usually have sesame seeds on hand, but used them all up. I toasted up a big batch and started adding them to all of my dishes, even cereal, because I love them so much. I need to clean off my kitchen counter and set out the crockpot, that should remind me to pick up the ingredients for this :).

L

L_B

I have never use a whole lot of sesame seeds but I know a lot of people add them to their salads. I never thought of adding them to cereal. I will have to try using them jore. I do like them but never think of buying them.

wynters

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulse